click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

2020_Vlexorz Helper Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

2020_Vlexorz Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by 2020Vlexorz, Jul 11, 2019.

1. 2020Vlexorz

2020Vlexorz New Member

Jul 11, 2019
    Male
    Username:
    2020_Vlexorz

Current Rank (must be at least donor):
    I Bought SP and I'm about to get Donor from it.

Current Mine and Prestige rank:
    Prestige 6 Mine Z

Discord:
    BeadleV2#5448

Timezone:
    US EST

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?
    I want to be staff because Rapz is the only server I play. When ever I have a question or concern staff can answer it, however there is only usually 1 or 2 staff members on. I could help those people with questions and maybe resolve problems within the server.

What have you done to already help the server?
    Always help people in chat and let them get to know the server a bit more. Always newer people are in my messages and I am helping them out.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?
    I can resolve problems within the server and mute toxic players. We all know we don't need them. The server can benefit because I am always on and can help the newer players and make them enjoy the server more.

What do you think being staff is about?
    I think of Staff as a role to help newer players and help the whole server as a whole.

What is your greatest strength?
    My greatest strength is always playing this server.

What is your greatest weakness?
    No weaknesses, only strengths. :D jk, I am not good at not cursing.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?
    I am not on the forums as much, I do go on discord sometimes. I can go on it when there is a problem.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?
    Yes, I got temp-banned for flying in pvp.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

Giving the temp mute is kind of like giving the player a lesson and a chance.
    A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

I would give a permanent ban because that is very disrespectful to people on the server. A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?
    Since I would only be helper at this point I would go on discord and try to get a staff member of a higher power and get them to deal with the hacker.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application?
    I would like to add that I am the coolest person you could ever meet.

2. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Hey what's up 2020, this is just a quick little suggestion. I would personally suggest adding a little more detail to your application, and give a better explanation to the questions in the application. You just defined what a Permanent mute is, and what a permanent ban is. Other than that good luck.

3. BuschOrBust

Rapz

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Thank you for submitting a helper application. After reviewing your application and taking it into consideration across all our administration team, we regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish to do so. Keep the following things in mind when reapplying:
    - Use correct grammar and punctuation in all of your answers
    - Include as much detail as possible when and wherever you can
    - Make sure your activity on the discord and Minecraft server are up to par

Thank you again for applying and showing interest in a staff position at Rapz Prison. Thread locked.

Feel free to message MeloCrisp#8496 on Discord for a more detailed reason as to why you were denied.