click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

Alexander's Helper application. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Alexander's Helper application. :D

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by Alexer123000, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Alexer123000

Alexer123000 New Member

Jul 10, 2019
    Male
    Username: Alexer123000

Current Rank (must be at least donor): Rapz+ :)

Current Mine and Prestige rank: P8 [Z]

Discord:mad:alexer123000#9066

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community? Im active in the commuinty and want to keep it clean from dirty filthy h4xx0rs and toxic kiddos alike

What have you done to already help the server? Donated and help troubleshoot bugs and bother Liz :)

How can the server benefit from you being staff? Im on a lot and enjoy helping people

What do you think being staff is about? being a part of the community and helping with issues with the server

What is your greatest strength? Conflict resolution

What is your greatest weakness? I can be annoying at times

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like? When im not working im on the server usually

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake? No, I have not been punished on server.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban
    verbal warning > warn > temp mute clear chat > perm mute

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing? Look at proof from accuser first, no proof no ban. If there is proof i confer with other staff to get their opinions.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application? Papa Liz is glory greatest :)

2. VorteXSh0tz

VorteXSh0tz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Rapz

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Thank you for applying for staff on the server! I would suggest adding more overall detail to the application, as (in my opinion) it lacks detail at this point. Also I would make sure to check for spelling and grammar errors. An easy way to do this would be copy and pasting it into a Google Document or into Microsoft Word. A helpful tip I would give you is to look at other staff members accepted applications and see what you can learn from them and take away from them. Here are Melo's, Tragiccc's and my accepted applications. https://www.rapzprison.com/forums/threads/vortexsh0tz-helper-app.223/ https://www.rapzprison.com/forums/threads/tragics-helper-application.143/https://www.rapzprison.com/forums/threads/corelycrispys-2nd-application.210/

Best of luck!

3. PulseGotBands

PulseGotBands Helper
    Staff Member Helper Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Hey alexer. I'm not gonna lie to you but, this app was really bad. Like I don't know if you're trolling, but I'm concerned. This made no sense. No effort, and really bad grammatical errors. But at least you were honest LOL. Anyways good luck alexer.

4. VorteXSh0tz

VorteXSh0tz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Rapz

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Thank you for submitting a helper application. After reviewing your application and taking it into consideration across all our administration team, we regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish to do so. Keep the following things in mind when reapplying:
    - Use correct grammar and punctuation in all of your answers
    - Include as much detail as possible when and wherever you can
    - Make sure your activity on the discord and Minecraft server are up to par

Thank you again for applying and showing interest in a staff position at Rapz Prison. Thread locked.