helper application gabester29

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by gabester29, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabester29

gabester29 New Member

Male
    Username:gabester29

Current Rank (must be at least donor):

Current Mine and Prestige rank:Z3 almost prestige 4

Discord:sinbadx#7881

Timezone:
    • UTC-4

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?
    so i can help out new players on the server so they will stick around on the server instead of getting bored and leaving the server and never coming back.

What have you done to already help the server?
    i helped people get new gem pickaxes.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?
    friendlier people on the server so people won't get offended and get there feelings hurt by other people.

What do you think being staff is about?
    staff is about being there for new players helping them out and making sure no one hacks or swears or tells people to kys or that there bad.

What is your greatest strength?
    telling if people are hacking

What is your greatest weakness?
    pvp

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?
    everyday from 4 until 9 pm

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?
    i hacked and i know that life isn't fair and u shouldn't hack that ruins the fun from other people.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

B
    A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

D
    A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?

check if the player is hacking if they are i ban them but if they aren't i don't
    Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application? nope

2. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Thank you for submitting a helper application. After reviewing your application and taking it into consideration across all our administration team, we regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish to do so. Keep the following things in mind when reapplying:
    - Use correct grammar and punctuation in all of your answers
    - Include as much detail as possible when and wherever you can
    - Make sure your activity on the discord and Minecraft server are up to par

Thank you again for applying and showing interest in a staff position at Rapz Prison. Thread locked.