click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

Helper Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by BlockBreaker219, Oct 4, 2019.

1. BlockBreaker219

BlockBreaker219 New Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Male
    Username:
    BlockBreaker219

Current Donator Rank:
    RAPZ+

Current Mine and Prestige rank:
    Z Prestige 17

Discord:
    BlockBreaker2019#8967

Timezone:
    GMT+1.

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?

To Help the community.

What have you done to already help the server?
    Upgrade people's pickaxe's for free, and told people how to get to mines and/or cells.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?
    I am useful at letting players know the different commands and also telling them not to spam in chat and curse.

What do you think being staff is about?
    Helping others and making sure the chat is clean and that no-one is breaking the rules.

What is your greatest strength?
    Communicating.

What is your greatest weakness?
    Organization.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like (include time frame)?
    2-10pm (GMT+1)

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?
    I was punished for bypassing but i didn't know what bypassing was then as i was a new player, to grow from that mistake I have stopped bypassing curse words in chat.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next? A. Temporary mute.
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here? Warn them that advertising another server is not allowed.
    A. Temporary mute

B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? I would keep an eye on the player that is being accused of hacking and record it.

2. Jakob983

Jakob983 New Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Male
    #2 Jakob983, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Hello Blockbreaker! I have some feedback that could be useful for you to include in your application.

1. Include more details! One word - 3 sentence responses are pretty dry, no offense. I'm sure the staff members would like to know a little more about yourself as a staff member than just 2 word responses!
    2. An accurate time-scale would be beneficial to the staff team.
    3. Coloring your responses on the multiple choice questions would also be beneficial (easier to read, looks nicer, etc)
    4. You didn’t answer a few questions, along with no reasoning (multiple choice questions)

Overall, I think it is an OK application. The main thing I'd suggest including is more details. Have a nice day! Good luck!

3. xSwaayy

xSwaayy New Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Female
    I think your application is alright however I would have to suggest color coding answers instead of Bold, More specific strengths and weaknesses instead of 1 word or 1 sentence long responses. I would also have to say make sure we can tell the question from your answer. Hopefully this helps good luck!

4. Wyatt Vickers

Wyatt Vickers New Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Male
    Thank you for using the format correctly. I’m going to be 100% honest with you. This application had very little time and dedication put into it. I believe you have the right intentions, but I didn’t gain anything that made me impressed or give me a thought of “oh, this is good”. You gave one-worded answers to some of these questions and your availability is extremely vague. Please add more detail to your applications and spend some time researching what a Rapz Prison staff member does to contribute to keep the community positive and mess-free.

5. LighTz3D

LighTz3D Helper
    Staff Member Helper Rapz

May 14, 2019
    Male
    Helping other players on rapz Prison
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hey BlockBreaker, I have roughly scanned through this application and the instant thing I can notice is the lack of dedicated sections. It is fairly difficult to tell the questions from the answers and that is the instant thing that came into my mind. Another thing is the lack of detail (read wyatts reply for a more detailed response) 'Help the community' is an 'eh' start, you can check my application here for some inspiration. please, please do not take my reply word-for-word. Thanks.

6. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Jan 22, 2019
    Thank you for submitting a helper application. After reviewing your application and taking it into consideration across all our administration team, we regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish to do so. Keep the following things in mind when reapplying:
    - Use correct grammar and punctuation in all of your answers
    - Include as much detail as possible when and wherever you can
    - Make sure your activity on the discord and Minecraft server are up to par

Thank you again for applying and showing interest in a staff position at Rapz Prison. Thread locked.