click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

Helper Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by oHaze, Oct 7, 2019.

1. oHaze

oHaze New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Male
    #1 oHaze, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    Username: My current minecraft username is oBaare

Current Donator Rank: None, but I bought somebody the summer pass.

Current Mine and Prestige rank: I'm at mine Z and I'm currently Prestige 8.

Discord: My discord is Exable#0001

Timezone: My timezone is AEST (GMT+10)

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community? I want to become staff because, I am a very loyal, and nice person. I noticed there isn't staff always on when I come on the server so I think I would be helpful to the server if I were to be accepted as staff. I ask people if they need help instead of them having to come to me because it makes me feel like a really good person once I help them out. I also like to play on this server a lot so I would be a very active staff member. I keep my eye on chat and whenever somebody needs help usually I help them because I like to be a nice and helpful person. I would also like to become a staff member because I love to help people in general. I help people in my real life and outside of my life. Also its because everybody is such a nice person on this server so I would like to make it an even better server by growing the community, making it successful, and overall a very popular and loving community of people to play prisons on with their friends!

What have you done to already help the server? I've been active, helpful and I've shown that I enjoy the server, by playing it an supporting you guys by making sure the server is running fine and smooth. I've tried to calm down some people in the chat. I've also helped by buying somebody the summer pass, which not only helps the server a ton, but helps Jakob983 a lot.
    I've also given some players some money to get started and get on the way to becoming a high prestige.

How can the server benefit from you being staff? It will benefit server because, I will be on almost all day to answer those people who need help and to answer the questions they ask us. It will also benefit the admins, by me answering the members questions and the admins not being overwhelmed by their dms being flooded by several of members every minute. They can also be benefited by me, because I'm loyal, kind and an active person that can be on all the time to help players in need of help.

What do you think being staff is about? Staff is about, helping those who are in need of being helped by us, it's also about punishing those who are breaking the rules and making sure the server is running fantastic, smoothly and normal at all times. Staff is to be treated with respect, all members should be treated respectfully even if they have done something bad in the past.

What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength is dealing with trollers, exploiters and people who need help within the community. Whenever, there's an exploiter/troller I'll always be on to punish them and keep all the other members satisfied and not stressed out about that situation. I can easily help players/members that are in need of help, by answering their questions, concerns and helping them feel better and happy. I'm extremely loyal, kind and nice and I can maintain happiness for a long time without me getting annoyed from somebody.

What is your greatest weakness? I'd say, being overwhelmed by people in game, discord or even real life. If I were to be crowded by a bunch of members asking questions, like 5 different people talking at once, I'd feel overwhelmed and I'd need another staff to help me. That's about the only weakness I have whilst being staff within the community.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like (include time frame)?
    School weeks: 28 hours. Weekends: 10 hours. Summer: 56 hours. I can stretch my times further if possible too because staff need to be active on the server. Stretched Hours: School weeks: 32 hours. Weekends: 12 hours. Summer: 60 hours. Those are my stretched hours if it is possible for me to get in those extra hours.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake? I was muted by LaWumbo for calling somebody a name, which I instantly regretted after I called them the name, I deserved it, I shouldn't of blamed my anger on a member I promise to never do this again. Yes, I've grown from this mistake by making sure to take a break for like 30 seconds, and calm down before anything escalates into a big argument.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    C. Temporary Ban

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing? First of all, I'd ask for proof of them hacking, if the proof is deemed by me as valid, I'd temporary ban, but if It's invalid proof I would not punish them, I'd keep an eye on them. I'd tell the person accusing, to make sure that they're cheating before they send it to me.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application? I like being outgoing, I love listening to music, love playing my favourite sport tennis, I watch all kinds of shows some are from Netflix and YouTube, I love helping people out and being apart of a community!

Maturity:
    I am a very nice, and mature person. I don't start arguments with everyone and I can end them easily. I can care for myself with or without an adult to help me along the way. I can act like an adult at times with reasonable punishments. If someone is bullying or something, I will get them to stop without causing more of an argument.

Positivity: I am a very positive person if I am having a bad day or a good day. I never like to be down or blue at times because it puts others around me down which I don't like to see. I love to cheer people up and make them happy. I am not a downer where I make everyone miserable by ruining their day. I am a positive person online too. I like to treat everyone they way I would like to be treated which I would like to be treated with respect and happiness. I love each and every one of the people on the server and hope to make this server a positive, and loving community!

Experience: I have experience in becoming a staff member on one server but it got reset and so did the ranks and that so I lost my perms. I have experience for banning hackers for reasonable times, muting people for reasonable times, and kicking people for reasonable things. Sometimes I go on servers that are small that have free op just to test commands out and see every single command I can try and see what it does!

2. Jakob983

Jakob983 New Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Male
    #2 Jakob983, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    You seem like a pretty nice guy, but here's some feedback on your application.

I'd recommend adding some more details to your application, first of all.
    Along with getting a bit more playtime as I've seen you don't have much.

Edit :: There are a few new things that I’ve seen that I would urge you to remove. There is a load of repitive and useless information in your application. It all starts at “Anything you’d like to say/add to your application?”

Have a nice day :) Good luck!

3. oHaze

oHaze New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Male
    Yeah, I thought that'd lower my chance of being accepted a little bit, but I can do the same things as well known members.

Thanks for the feedback!

4. xSwaayy

xSwaayy New Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Female
    I would say your application is pretty good.

I would personally recommend adding details to your multiple choice questions.
    I would also make sure that either all of your answers are bold or none of your answers are bold. (That is personal preference)

Good luck :)

5. oHaze

oHaze New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Male
    I appreciate the feedback, thanks a lot it means a lot to me. It was kind of rushed.

6. Wyatt Vickers

Wyatt Vickers New Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Male
    Thank you for filling out the application and using the correct format however there are a few red flags. You want to be staff because you’re a loyal and nice person? That was your first sentence in response to why you want to be staff. Additionally, your greatest strength shouldn’t be based off of what you can do for a Minecraft server. The question is meant to explore your personality as well. Please put more detail and more importantly, yourself into your application when you reapply in the future.

Jakob983 likes this.
  7. oHaze

oHaze New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Male
    Thanks for the feedback, however I've edited/added in some new stuff that is apart of my application that I think would add more detail and I even put loyalty in my strengths, thanks a lot for the feedback! :)

8. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Jan 22, 2019
    Thank you for submitting a helper application. After reviewing your application and taking it into consideration across all our administration team, we regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish to do so. Keep the following things in mind when reapplying:
    - Use correct grammar and punctuation in all of your answers
    - Include as much detail as possible when and wherever you can
    - Make sure your activity on the discord and Minecraft server are up to par

Thank you again for applying and showing interest in a staff position at Rapz Prison. Thread locked.