click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

NeilPlaysZ's Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

NeilPlaysZ's Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by NeilPlaysZ, Jul 6, 2019.

1. NeilPlaysZ

NeilPlaysZ New Member

Jul 3, 2019
    Male
    Username: NeilPlaysZ

Current Rank (must be at least donor): My current rank is HERO

Current Mine and Prestige rank: Prestige 4, rank Z

Discord: Neilas#2058

Timezone: (GMT+3)

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?
    I've been really enjoying coming to the server every day and grinding it for around 10hrs a day. The community is very nice, and I could say I'm pretty known in it, This is the most fun I had after reinstalling Minecraft after 4 years.

What have you done to already help the server?
    I helped out a player that was falsely banned, I contacted the staff and tried to help to get it fixed

How can the server benefit from you being staff?
    I play on this server A LOT, so if people would need help I would always be there to help :)

What do you think being staff is about?
    It's about helping the community, banning people that misbehave (use cheats), and having fun doing it!

What is your greatest strength?
    I do know a lot about minecraft, it's every mechanic, fact, etc.

What is your greatest weakness?
    I'm from Europe so I can get high ping.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?
    I don't really have anything else to do so I can be on the server for most of the day.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?
    I got banned once for "hacked client" I contacted the staff and got it fixed, it turned out just to be lag cause that day I had 300 ping (unusual)

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    But first, I would warn him to stop doing that, however, if he/she doesn't I would temporary mute him/her

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?

I Would teleport to the person accused, while in vanish, turn on the recording and see if he does anything suspicious if he is, I get enough proof that he is hacking and then ban him, after that I would save the clip in case of an appeal

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application?
    I did get falsely banned recently, but the staff apologized for his mistake after I explained that I wasn't using any cheats, and unbanned me instantly :3

2. VorteXSh0tz

VorteXSh0tz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Rapz

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    I like the application, but I would suggest adding a lot more detail to basically every question. Thank you for your interest in becoming staff and I wish you the best of luck.

3. Tragiccc

Tragiccc Rapz
    Rapz

May 4, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    Thank you for showing interest in joining the staff team, this is a decent application but here are some tips to make it even better:

- Change up the color scheme to make it easier on the eyes
    - Read over current staff members applications to get an idea of what we are looking for.
    - Make sure you add a good amount of necessary detail.
    - Make sure you are staying active on the discord, server, and forums. They all matter don't just focus on 1 or 2.

Again, I appreciate your interest in joining the team, I wish you the best of luck. Also, feel free to check out my application, I have it posted in my signature.

4. MeloCrisp

MeloCrisp Admin
    Staff Member Admin Rapz

Apr 21, 2019
    Male
    Thank you for submitting a helper application. After reviewing your application and taking it into consideration across all our administration team, we regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish to do so. Keep the following things in mind when reapplying:
    - Use correct grammar and punctuation in all of your answers
    - Include as much detail as possible when and wherever you can
    - Make sure your activity on the discord and Minecraft server are up to par

Thank you again for applying and showing interest in a staff position at Rapz Prison. Thread locked.

Feel free to message MeloCrisp#8496 on Discord for a more detailed reason as to why you were denied.