click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

PulseGotBand's Helper Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

PulseGotBand's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by PulseGotBands, Jul 1, 2019.

1. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    #1 PulseGotBands, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Username:
    PulseGotBands

Current Rank (must be at least donor):

Rapz+

Current Mine and Prestige rank:

Prestige 10, Mine Z

May 17, 2001 (18 Years Old)

Discord:

cortese#4438

Timezone:

GMT-4
    or
    EST

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?

The reason I would like to be staff on Rapz Prison is because, I love the community and all the members. I feel the staff team is solid but needs more members to help control all of the chaos the server has. I feel that the server is going to pop off sooner than you expect, and could you some help (liz and staff). With more staff members the better because, currently some staff are complaining about the amount of time they put in to make the server better and successful for members with questions that don't have answers, I play all day everyday for the past 2 weeks. I know I am still somewhat new to the server but I am friendly with every member of rapz prison, and mostly every staff members currently on rapz prison roster. Rapz has a great community, and one of a kind, one I have never seen before. Sometimes I play just for the community. I have not had any issues with staff or members. I love rapz prison (inside joke with the new season pass LOL). I want to as much as I can to make this server as successful as possible. I will work as much as I can until rapz prison reaches its peak, and I still won’t stop there. This server has potential and has had a great beginning so far.

What have you done to already help the server?

In my rapz experience so far I've help new members and some old members familiarize with multiple commands, and I feel I am fit or adequate for the helper position. I am very active with discord so if someone has a bug or a hacker report I will tell them to use discord or report something via forums, and if there is an issue that I do not have the power to solve i'll try to find a way or tell them to report to someone who has higher authority than me.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?

I feel as if I answered this in the question above but ill add more. The server can benefit off of me because I am very active and I am well rounded human. I rarely crack under pressure, and I am a very understandable person. If someone has an issue or a problem with something in the server I will try to explain to them why that is, or why it was implemented. I will study every rule the server has so if someone bypasses the rules I will /warn or /mute or even kick and ban them on how severe they broke the rules. I am here to enforce the rules and promote them. Not to break them I currently have a clear record on the server I don't plan on ruining that. I am not lazy also so I feel that if a staff member wanted me to do something for them or if they need a task done. I'll be sure to get that task done as soon as possible and to the best of my ability.

What do you think being staff is about?

Being staff is a hard job and much more than what meets the eye (or what you think). There is a lot that members don't see what happens on the server or off the server on the side. Yes you are supposed to have fun as a staff member, and I would like to be apart of the staff team because it is a hobby of mine but, there is a lot more in depth details of being staff then most members think. It gets intense. Having constant members pm you in discord, and in game chat could get frustrating, but I understand that I am willing to help as much as I can and as crammed it gets. No matter how hard it gets, I will be on rapz prison. Being staff is actually a job. A non paying job but a job non the less. From moderating chat, to random members BS. Even with all the members asking me questions that are brainless that if you use your head you can figure it out, I'll still answer them, and that's what I feel makes a good staff member.

What is your greatest strength?

Strengths are tasks or actions you can do well. These include knowledge, proficiencies, skills, and talents. People use their traits and abilities to complete work, relate with others, and achieve goals. (yes I googled it but to prove a point). I feel I have all of these. I always have a good attitude, I'm always positive and I am efficient with my time. I never slack off and always on point. Obviously I will make mistakes but that's human.

Now let's start with my traits.
    A. Honesty, I am an open book. I will not lie to you no matter who you are, if I made a mistake ill own up to it. I've learned that in my past years, it's not worth it to lie because they or you will always find out one way or another.
    B. Forgiveness, this I feel is a good trait because most people don't forgive and forget, they hold a grudge, and I hate that. If you've done me wrong I won't hold it against you even my ex's LOL.
    C. Courageousness, this is because knowing what is the right or best course of action in the right situation, which I feel I would excel at. Yes this is a correct use of courageousness, so stop tryna troll me if you do ;)

There are a lot more traits I could use to describe me as a whole but my hand kinda hurts and I don't want to make you read a ten thousand word essay, so you're welcome :D

What is your greatest weakness?

My greatest weakness is.. Well I have one. I can't pay attention but its not a big deal, trust me. I have a hard time focusing because I have ADHD, no this isn't a sympathy post its true. It's hard to focus on multiple things at once for me, but I always find a way to get the job done non the less, and if you don't believe me watch. I always get the job done, if you give me a dozen things to do, one by one ill get them done, and i'll try to moderate chat as best as I can while doing it.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?

I have two monitors so I can moderate chat, forums, and discord all at once. Yes I know this contradicts what I just said but I'll do it one at a time, I check forums every hour or so to see any new posts, suggestions etc. I'm literally always on discord so I can check discord constantly. While I am in-game I might be afk but rarely, if my mom needs something then I will help her but in my eyes, IRL comes first.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?

I currently have no punishments, in-game, discord or on forums, but if something ever does happen I will be sure to correct myself.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" and continues to ask for a sharpness sword, what do you do next? (I added on to this question btw)

A. Temporary mute and warn
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

I feel if a player has not quit asking for something and is still spamming the chat he/she has not learned his or her lesson. So I feel it would be appropriate to mute them and warn them again, and If that doesn't work then I won't be afraid to hit them with the temporary ban hammer. (Temporary) Because you don't want to scare them off your server, and make them have a bad rep for your server.

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban

D. Permanent Ban

A permanent ban because I feel that advertising is unacceptable. They are trying to leech off of YOUR success. No question about it or asked. It's done and over with

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?

Well you see I don't jump the gun, If they have proof or If I witnessed with my own eyes of them hacking ill ban them. But if it is just an accusation I will /v teleport to them and try to get proof myself of them cheating or using a hacked client.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application?

I would love to help the server to the best of my ability, as I said before, I will try my best to get up the ranks of staff and once I am let's say an admin or above, I can try to help you lizard with finding a new developer and a new way of advertising your server, because I want to see this server succeed. "I am a businessman" - German Scammer (Nic) I know how much this server means to you this was and is your baby, it means a lot to you. I ran my own server I know my way around plugins and how to find developers because I've done it before I can get connections. Also if you need a new developer for cell mines (LOL) then I will scroll through spigot/bukkit forums trying to find the best developer I can.

Adaptness and BuschOrBust like this.
  2. BuschOrBust

Rapz

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Easily a +1 from me. I know this man had much more than this but had to shorten it to the 10,000 character limit. Best of luck to you <3

PulseGotBands likes this.
  3. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Thanks homie, love you bro. This essay took work to fix so it met 10,000 character limit LOL thanks for helping me :D

BuschOrBust likes this.
  4. SaqMDig

SaqMDig New Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Male
    PRETTY GOOD MUCH LOVE BEST STAFF WITH VORTEX VOrtex and pulse 4 promote

5. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Im not staff, haha. But thanks homie <3

6. Tragiccc

Tragiccc Rapz
    Rapz

May 4, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    This is a great application, It is very rare for me to say this, as I like to think of my self as the most strict member of the staff team. But, I see minor to no flaws in this application, and everything you have said has held true from what I have gathered from my own research and experience playing and talking with you.

I am very glad you are interested in joining the staff team. You have definitely caught my eye.
    Good Luck!

7. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Thanks a lot Traggiccc. Seriously that means a lot to me. Its been fun talking to you on discord and 1v1ing you in /duel. Thanks for the reply and the support. For real homie.

- Pulse

8. LighTz3D

LighTz3D Helper
    Staff Member Helper Rapz

May 14, 2019
    Male
    Helping other players on rapz Prison
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nice application, I see no particular mistakes or grammatical errors. You are very active and a great person to talk to. Your particular vocabulary is more advanced than any other applicants. I would over-all give it a +1, as I can see you have taken the time to type your application, as it seems better than any concurrent applicants, many other people have just thrown out their application and just hoped for the best, but you have taken the true time. I can see your true dedication to the server recently by domating and helping other players.

9. Oli

Oli New Member

Apr 23, 2019
    Male
    I really like the application. Good luck +1 from Oli

10. Databased

Databased New Member

Jul 8, 2019
    Male
    God damn, this is some good stuff<3

11. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Thanks oli. I love you

12. DeinChatBot

DeinChatBot New Member

Jun 28, 2019
    Male
    Perfect App.
    #PulseForStaff

13. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Thanks data, means alot.

14. PulseGotBands

Rapz

Jun 24, 2019
    Male
    United States, New York
    Dein I love you <3 Thanks homie. #pulsejr

15. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Jan 22, 2019
    Application accepted, gratz.

Oli, BuschOrBust and PulseGotBands like this.