click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

Rapz_ Helper Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Rapz_ Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by Rapz_, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Rapz_

Rapz_ New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Male
    Username: Rapz_

Current Rank (must be at least donor): Champion

Current Mine and Prestige rank: Im prestige 8 in Z mine but i use /donator

Discord: @Rapz_#3253

Timezone: GMT-3

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?
    I want to be staff because I think I can help improve the server and I think the server needs staff for both English and Spanish speaking players and the server needs more staff so there is always someone connected to help and there are no more problems with scammers, hackers and others, I also like to help always and I like the server and I know that I can grow much more than I already grew and I want to be part of the growth that is taking place little by little.

What have you done to already help the server?

For now in these 3 days that I have been playing the server I have helped reporting whoever does cheat and I have helped in all players who have asked me questions by / msg or discord, and the truth that I have seen many players that They speak Spanish and they are not very good speaking English and I think they need a staff that speaks Spanish for more ease in helping, I always liked to help and I will continue to do it while I can

How can the server benefit from you being staff?

I think the server can benefit from me because I am a very active person who likes to help and I take it very seriously, and I said before, I think the server needs a staff that speaks Spanish, I also have no problem with time to help, I am very friendly and I want players to feel comfortable here.

What do you think being staff is about?
    I think being a staff is obviously about helping as much as possible, but the most important thing about being a staff is to be active, help in everything, be aware of the players and the server that is most important, but what I think is to be a real staff is to take into account the problems of the players when they ask for help and be there to help them is like a family we help each other

What is your greatest strength?

my strengths are my desire to help, my kindness, my time. but above all my personality that I think is the best I have

What is your greatest weakness?

As every person I have bad moments and good strengths and weaknesses, but my biggest weakness is my soft emotional state, I have moments when I do not want to do anything but it will not affect much in this

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?

In the day I can not play much on the server because my internet is not very good but in the forum and discord I can be my schedule is like 6pm (GMT-3) at 1-5am and at night I can enter the server more or less from 10pm to 5am, The only bad thing is that my micro does not work but still I can help.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?

No, I never been punished

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

A. Temporary mute

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

D. Permanent Player/Ip ban and i clear the chat

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?

First of all, I teleport to the accused to see if it is true and if I get evidence, I obviously ban it

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application?

Only i can say I just want to help the server to improve, In everything all i can so that I grow up more and more

2. Fatdog1010

Fatdog1010 Rapz
    Rapz

Mar 28, 2019
    Male
    Over all this is a vary well done app. I just wont to point out a few concerns and thoughts I have.

"I think the server needs staff for both English and Spanish speaking players and the server needs more staff so there is always someone connected to help" this statement I completely agree with but the server is a English only chat server so for the people that speak/type Spanish just have to deal with typing in English.

"For now in these 3 days that I have been playing the server" 3 days on the server really is not a lot of time on the server.

For the question "What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?" I personally do not want you to go out of your way to moderate and help out the server. Just play the times you are most comfortable with and just have fun on the server.

for your grates weakness being "soft emotional state" liz can sometimes be a jerk and yell at you for the smallest things or some slip up that you might of done on accident. But besides that liz is a overall a nice person.

Please put more explanation on the multiple choice on why you chose those options and finally please cap your i's.

3. VorteXSh0tz

VorteXSh0tz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Rapz

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Thank you for submitting a helper application. After reviewing your application and taking it into consideration across all our administration team, we regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish to do so. Keep the following things in mind when reapplying:
    - Use correct grammar and punctuation in all of your answers
    - Include as much detail as possible when and wherever you can
    - Make sure your activity on the discord and Minecraft server are up to par

Thank you again for applying and showing interest in a staff position at Rapz Prison. Thread locked.

Feel free to message MeloCrisp#8496 on Discord for a more detailed reason as to why you were denied.